I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar.
Hey, did you folks know that I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year? So until at least December I'm basically dedicating this blog to my writing and what not.
If you are a fellow NaNo writer and would care to be buddies, I'm right here at: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/pattyhayesjr
Okay, buh bye meow!
i can only handle so much socializing until i get tired and start getting irritated towards everyone and want to go home and sleep or lock myself in my room and go on the computer
This is what it means to be an introvert. Not being shy. This.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 1 French Vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Brown sugar to top cupcakesPour your batter into cupcake liners and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350ºF. Once a tooth pick comes out clean, set aside and allow the cupcakes to cool before icing. While letting them cool you can start making your icing.
For the buttercream icing:
- 1 1/2 cups butter (room temperature)
- 1 3/4 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal crumbs (run through a food processor)
- 5 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Wilton butter flavouring
- 4-5 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Whipped cream to texture if you don’t like a heavier buttercream icingMix all the ingredients together until you get a desired consistency. When icing these, I tried to use my 1M Wilton Icing tip, but it got all clogged up thanks to the micro-bits of cereal still in it. So I switched to my Wilton Round 12 tip instead and that worked just great. After icing the cupcakes, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (which is just equal parts cinnamon to sugar), and top with a Cinnamon Toast Crunch square, place in mouth and enjoy! The recipe yields roughly 24-30 cupcakes.
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.
All Dates are Official. Movies from Doctor Strange onward are not. This is my speculation to what the upcoming slate of Marvel Studios films will entail, coming off the announcement of the new release dates!
Thor vs Surtur? Yes please.
Inhumans? Yes please.
Black Panther? YES PLEASE.
Alright, great! Now somebody do the DC Comics movie releases!
i think it’s a universal truth that everyone in our generation takes pluto’s losing its planetary status as a personal offense
pluto is smaller than russia. why did we ever even consider it a planet?
BECAUSE IT’S A PART OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
OHANA MEANS FAMILY
FAMILY MEANS NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND
Every one of my followers and even those who are not my followers should go out and find themselves a copy of this book. It is a great read to be sure. I was captivated throughout the whole thing. Aside from that, the book was self published and it would be great to get the author’s name out there.
If you are interested, you can find it here.
And if you’re finding yourself lacking in funds but still wanting to help a new author out, feel free to hit the reblog button.